The TSSSC is a members club and to be able to buy drinks at the bar you must be a member or a guest.
Fully paid up members of the TMWA, the four constituent clubs and Trinity School parents who contribute £25 a year towards their child's SPF fund are automatically members.
We also welcome social members who, after 1st October 2015 can join by clicking HERE. Membership cost £30 per year or £25 if you pay by direct debit (initial sign-ups only). You will need to provide us with two names as sponsors who are current members.
We are currently in the process of switching to electronic membership cards and all members are entitled to get a card and use it at the bar. If you wish to use the card at the clubhouse bar it will need to be preloaded with money (similar to an Oyster card). Using the card to pay for items at the bar means that members will be able to enjoy discounted drinks.
The system is now up and running, don't forget - they will NOT be sent out without being applied for.
Applications for membership can also be handed in to the bar at the clubhouse (see instructions on form) but Membership/Loyalty cards can only be applied for online using THIS FORM and the cards can only be loaded with money online - instructions on how to register the card and how to top it up will be provided when the cards are sent out.
- Please use THIS form to apply for a card.
- Please read THIS letter if you want to download a copy of the instructions.
- Please read the Terms/Conditions/Guidelines of the card HERE
- Please use THIS form (.pdf) or THIS form (.doc) if you wish to join the TSSSC and wish to pay by Cheque or Cash
- Please use THIS form if you wish to join the TSSSC and wish to pay by bank transfer (BACS) or by Direct Debit.
- Please use THIS Link to pay by Direct Debit and THIS PAGE to read the Direct Debit guarantee from "Go Cardless Ltd." who operate our Direct Debit payments. (Please don't tick "paying on behalf of an organisation")